Customized, ultimate-specific workout plans and coaching sessions for peak performance.
Why Choose a WellLife Athlete Performance Plan?
WellLife designs comprehensive, evidence-based athletic performance plans that go beyond fitness for ultimate to peak performance in ultimate Frisbee. As a Strength Coach from the National Strength & Conditioning Association, she is certified to train teams of athletes as well as individuals. With an additional Olympic Lifting coach certification, she can teach the power clean and jerk, snatch, and other proven sport-specific exercises and flexibility techniques safely and effectively. Together with her knowledge of nutrition, she can help you get to the next level.
Plans include workout and nutrition recommendations and progress by season and by age, gender, and experience. Plans are:
- Fun, structured, and personalized for each athlete
- Tailored to athletes of any age, including youth ages 13-18, college, club, and professional levels
- Sport-specific training to improve and performance and lower risk of injury
Plans & Sessions
Monthly memberships, personalized sessions, plans, & packages
Online plans for a full year or single season, athlete testing & monitoring
60 minute or 90 minute clinics, packages, & FREE introductory clinics
Katy has worked with teams from the professional to middle school level. Add your name to the list of high-performing Teams!
- Raleigh Flyers (NC men's professional '17)
- Charlotte Express (NC men's professional '15,'16)
- Turbine (NC men's club '14-current)
- Duke Brimstone (NC men's college '16-current)
- School of Science and Math (NC high school girls '15-current)
- Wildfire (CA women's club '17)
- Emerson Waldorf Middle School (NC middle school '14-current)
- Pluff Mudd Panic (SC co-ed '13)
- Phoenix (NC women's club '09-'12')
- Backhoe (NC women's club '07-'09)