Customized, ultimate-specific workout plans and coaching sessions for peak performance.
Why Choose a WellLife Athlete Performance Plan?
- WellLife designs comprehensive, evidence-based athletic performance plans that go beyond fitness for ultimate to peak performance in ultimate Frisbee.
- As a Strength Coach from the National Strength & Conditioning Association, the trainer, Katy, is certified to train teams of athletes as well as individuals.
- With an Olympic Lifting coach certification, Katy can teach the power clean and jerk, snatch, and other proven sport-specific exercises and flexibility techniques safely and effectively.
- Combined with her knowledge of nutrition, she can help you get to the next level.
Ultimate Athlete Performance
(Private, Small Group, & Ultimate Frisbee Team Training)
Fun, ultimate Frisbee-specific sessions and workout plans, designed to help athletes go beyond fitness to top performance in the sport.
How It Works
- Complimentary Consultation – let's determine your needs and see if WellLife is a great fit for you to get in peak shape
- Comprehensive Assessment – to design your personalized flexibility and strengthening routine
- Customized Programming & Delivery – you'll access your weekly nutrition plan and workouts online
- Professional Instruction – private instruction from Katy (fitness coach & nutrition specialist) to address performance goals
- Weekly Coaching & Support – weekly summary email with nutrition guidance and workouts for days you're not with Katy
- Office Hours – Katy is available during office hours for questions or adjustments to workouts or nutrition habits
Plans & Sessions
Monthly memberships, personalized sessions, plans, & packages
Online plans for a full year or single season, athlete testing & monitoring
60 minute or 90 minute clinics, packages, & FREE introductory clinics
Katy has worked with teams from the professional to middle school level. Add your name to the list of high-performing Teams!
- Raleigh Flyers (NC men's professional '17)
- Charlotte Express (NC men's professional '15,'16)
- Turbine (NC men's club '14-current)
- Duke Brimstone (NC men's college '16-current)
- School of Science and Math (NC high school girls '15-current)
- Wildfire (CA women's club '17)
- Emerson Waldorf Middle School (NC middle school '14-current)
- Pluff Mudd Panic (SC co-ed '13)
- Phoenix (NC women's club '09-'12')
- Backhoe (NC women's club '07-'09)