Stay in "Ultimate" Shape Through the Summer
This 3-week performance program with gym and field workouts will help jump start your training or get you to the next level. The Based on the most frequent motions and fitness demands of ultimate Frisbee, programming combines weight room exercises with running form and agility techniques to help each athlete master skills needed to take them to peak performance on the field.
This program would be great for you if:
- You are a college player and want to get a jump start on your college season training
- You are a club player and want to make the most out of the last few months of training
- You are an adult player who wants to train specifically for ultimate
How It Works
- Level I (youth) sessions were completed in July, and Level II (adult) sessions begin Monday, August 6th.
- Each session is 60 minutes 2 times per week, for 3 weeks, on Mondays and Thursdays at 6:30pm
- Gym sessions are Mondays at ActivEdge
- Field sessions are Thursdays at Old Chapel Hill Road Park
- Gym sessions address intermediate-advanced lifting technique
- Field sessions address speed and running form, agility, agility ladders, and reaction time
- All NEW clients will receive a FREE 30-minute assessment
- Athletes will receive personalized feedback and suggestions for improvements
$150 - Complete 3-week program (6 sessions)
$65 - Single week (2 sessions)
$35 - Single session
Costs listed cover all sessions, equipment, and material. A waiver is required and will be made available online when you schedule your session.
Featured college player discount!
$10 per session or $50 for entire program.
Get a jump start on your training for the fall season!
WHEN: Tuesdays/Thursday @ 7:30am
Field Days Gym Days
Tuesday - July 10th Thursday - July 12th
Tuesday - July 17th Thursday - July 19th
Tuesday - July 24th Thursday - July 26th
WHEN: Monday/Thursday @ 6:30pm
Field Days Gym Days
Monday - August 6th Thursday - August 9th
Monday - August 13th Thursday - August 16th
Monday - August 20th Thursday - August 23rd
All NEW CLIENTS please sign up through the form HERE to schedule your FREE 30-minute assessment!
All returning clients may schedule your sessions below or using the link at the top of the page!
Gym Session Location
ActivEdge Fitness & Sports Performance
4221 Garrett Rd. Durham, NC
Field Session Location
Old Chapel Hill Road Park
3751 Southwest Durham Dr. Durham, NC
If you have any questions, contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 919.869.7161.