Customized plans and coaching to help you improve your health, get fit and stay strong.
Why Choose Us for Your Nutrition & Workout Needs?
- Personalized plans with nutrition & exercise components for men, women, vegetarians, gluten-free - you name it, we can work with you!
- Tailored meal plans with the right amounts of protein, carbs, and good fat for you
- Personal guidance from a certified Nutrition Specialist and Medical Weight Loss counselor
- No dieting, counting calories, surgery, or pills
- Workouts that address injury prevention, postural correction, flexibility, and functional strength
- Partnerships with providers for physical therapy, massage, and yoga
- Options for any diet, including vegetarians, and 77 pages of gluten-free, dairy-free recipes
- Tools, support, and personalized solutions to reduce stress, emotional eating, and dependence on medications
The Characteristics of A WellLife Client
- You want expert nutrition and workout advice, instruction, but do not live in the Chapel Hill or Durham area,
- The thought of a gym makes you feel frustrated, nervous, overwhelmed, or insecure,
- You would like continued guidance after completing the initial 12-week program but coming to sessions is no longer possible for you
- You would like guidance on proper technique from sessions but can complete workouts on your own
- You are interested in a comprehensive plan to address nutrition and exercise but have limited time to spend in sessions or traveling
- You are interested in advancing your workouts and technique but can practice on your own
One-on-One Nutrition & Workout Counseling
It's time to start a long-term solution for your health! This program starts with a 12-week foundational program, then moves into a month-to-month maintenance program for continued guidance and support.
How it Works
Complimentary Consultation - let's determine your needs and see if WellLife is a great fit to get you started on your wellness journey
Comprehensive Assessment - to design personalized flexibility and strengthening routine
Weekly Sessions - Deliver on personalized plan with Katy (master trainer/nutrition specialist) to address nutrition and fitness goals
One 30-minute and one 60-minute session per week
One 90-minute session with master trainer and nutrition specialist to address nutrition and fitness goals
Payments are handled on a monthly basis
- Health Coaching & Support - weekly summary email to guide on what to eat, when to eat it, and workouts to do outside of our sessions
- 24/7 Email & Phone Support - reach out anytime and Katy will address any questions or concerns
PLANS & SESSIONs
Katy offers nutrition sessions and assessments at 1709 Legion Road, Suite #112, in Chapel Hill. All workouts are held at ActivEdge Fitness and Sports Performance in Durham. In-home sessions are available upon request. Travel fees may apply.
- Workouts, 30 or 60 minutes
- Nutrition, 20 minutes
- Massage & Yoga, 60 minutes
- Assessments & Small Group Sessions, 60 minutes
Hear From Evan: A WellLife Nutrition Success Story
Arbonne - WellLife Approved Products
Avoid the dyes, additives, and artificial ingredients and try these botanically-based nutrition, beauty, and wellness products to support your WellLife journey to your best YOU!
Click the link below to shop, or Contact Katy to help you create a login choose products!